Interested in hosting a program at WCOM?
Thanks for your interest in WCOM! We hope to welcome you to our community of top-notch hosts.
Please take note:
- Doing a show is a ONE-YEAR commitment to provide fresh content weekly either in the studio or by pre-recording per our specifications, in addition to attending the Annual Meeting in October and participating in fundraising efforts
- We will provide the training you need to go on air
- Before your new show goes on air, you must:
- Complete training
- Sign a Host Agreement
- Obtain an underwriter for your show or pay the underwriting fee until you find one
- Agree with the Programming Committee on show name and time
- Take a look at our schedule and the rest of this website get a sense of current potential openings (marked “Simian”) and offerings.